More Inspiration? Yes, Please!
Another favorite online place of mine is Etsy. I started my shop there a few years ago (you can check it out here) and I have both sold and purchased items there ever since. I often resort to Etsy for gifts for close friends and family because these items are handmade (or vintage) and with a subtle (or not so subtle) sense of humor. Every week, I plan to share with you my latest and most favorite finds. Hope you enjoy!
- An on-trend laser cut pendant that would be perfect for my office wish list | $167.16
- Clay branch earrings that are appropriate enough for work and fun enough for going out | $55.00
- Brass heart mobile that would be a nice gift for Feb 14 | $75.00
- A book mobile that would make any corner look great (nobody puts Baby in the corner after all) | $78.00
- Another, more masculine chandelier (and a great value) | $35.00
- A leather elephant that will warm up any shelf or kids room | $30.00
- The coolest concrete salt jar complete with a spoon | $44.95
- A dainty spiral ring that I have been eyeing for a while | $33.00
- Another Feb 14 gift for the love birds that have a sense of humor | $32.00