Hi, my name is Katya and I am... a Pinteholic.
I know I am not alone when I say that I love Pinterest. It serves as a constant AND consistent source of inspiration for me. Therefore, by the suggestion of a beloved friend, I decided to start a new weekly round-up of my favorite pins. I hope you enjoy!
This week my favorites include:
- An inspirational quote that has been giving me an excuse to write this blog.
- A pattern combination that sums up my undying love for black, white and brown.
- A picture that made me laugh out loud.
- A lovely chalk board art that inspires me to get going with a wall in my own house.
- A DIY project I think will be easy and practical.
- A recipe I have been wanting to try and will probably cook tonight.
- An unconventional take on the old grocery list.
- A great guide on the difference between the various chalk mediums.
- Another DIY inspiration project that can help my towels get in order.