If you are looking for an easy side dish alternative to fries, you have just found it! It is tasty and fun to eat as you can pull each slice out and dip it in a condiment of choice! Here's how to make it:
- Thinly slice almost all the way through a large potato
- Sprinkle potato with olive oil
- Insert small pieces of butter in every other slot
- Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper
- Bake at 425° for 50 minutes
Possible additions? I think a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top and some chives might make it even tastier!