West Elm is a favorite place to shop for a lot of my friends and family (and me) and for a good reason. They offer exquisitely curated on-trend design, be it mid-century modern or rustic. Usually, they are slightly out of my price range. Today though, they announced their latest markdowns and I found these to be some of my favorite pieces for a great price.
- If you are on the market for a good quality sofa, check this one out: $1,499.99
- A cozy and gorgeous rug made of great quality fiber: 5' x 8' is $249.99
- Greatly discounted chair to go with your sofa: $439.99
- Adorable pie dish that shares the recipe one piece at a time: $9.99
- Rustic and practical slate and wood dessert tray: $39.99
- Chalkboard house clock for any room: $39.99